1. Kicking off the month of October, I announced that my n-Somnia project was still doing rather well, at least on NumberOneMusic.com. This blog entry included some screenshots of chart positions on that website.
2. Forbes followed this up with a couple blog entries entitled "Recommendations" and "The Smurfs?" Both very entertaining, I must say.
3. Gosney's "Painbreaker" single, along with its parent album, "If Death Comes Knocking...Will You Answer?" was released. Both are very good and highly recommended.
4. I also announced Forbes' latest story was on its way, which eventually had its first chapter released only a few days ago. The story entitled, "An Unusual Case", sees a murder mystery taking place during medieval times.
5. Blogs galore from Forbes this month with entries about MC Hammer, navel oranges, a 2-part blog about lame superheroes, dwarf-throwing (I highly recommend reading this one), and Forbes wraps up his October blogging with thoughts on being a certain type of old man when he has aged significantly.
6. Our October entries wrap up the same way they started with some more news on n-Somnia's progress on NumberOneMusic.com.
Before I conclude this month's recap, I would like to add something we didn't mention. This week was the beginning of the next phase in our projects. For the first time since the 2010/2011 crossover period, Forbes and I got back into doing a bit of audio recording!
The material we're working on is for an upcoming comedy album, which will resemble the likes of a TV sketch show, only without the visuals. We have worked on the voice sections of what will be 4 different tracks on the album. One of which will need some more work, but the other 3 are pretty much ready to have edits and extra bits added to them. The end product will be pretty cool, and we look forward to releasing some brand new material for the first time in 3-4 years. We'll keep you updated on this!
That should do for now. I'll be back here again on November 30th for the next recap, but keep checking here regularly for the blogs building up to that point, and keep visiting Forbes' blog as well.
Ciao for niao!